150 years of engineering excellence – now there’s something to celebrate!
There’s something a bit special about Stannah at the Facilities Show – we are 150 years old!
We’ll be looking back at our history and looking forward to our future – it will look different in the months and years ahead but we are confident that our British, family-owned business will go from strength to strength.
Why are we so confident? Because our business has survived two world wars, a factory bombing, financial crashes, recessions, six monarchs, over forty governments and five generations of our family. Brexit is just another bump in the road!
Did you know?
- We have over 400 engineers looking after 91,000 lift products
- We look after all Network Rail lifts across the UK
- We look after all the lifts on the DLR network
- We are currently installing a lift in the iconic Winchester Cathedral
- We are currently installing lifts at London Luton Airport
- We are currently working on London Bridge Station and Waterloo Station
- We have been shortlisted in the 2017 Construction News Awards
- We won the 2016 Specialist Contractor of the Year Builder & Engineer Award
- We now service and refurbish loading bay equipment for major retail and distribution companies
- We supply, install, refurbish, remove, replace and maintain escalators, moving walkways, passenger and platform lifts, service and goods lifts, homelifts and stairlifts.
Join us on Stand S790 to:
- talk about how we can help you with your responsibility as lift managers/owners.
- pick up your guide to ‘Lifts – your questions answered’ (2017), with details of up-to-date standards and guidelines to make your life a little easier.
- enter our competition to win a fabulous trip for two in a hot air balloon – choose your favourite location in the UK.
- stop for refreshment and take time out to quiz one of our on-stand lift and escalator experts.
- find out more about our local lift services, delivered nationwide.
We look forward to meeting you on the 20, 21 and 22 June at London ExCel - register for the Facilities Show
To discover our 150 story please go to www.stannahlifts.co.uk/150