Useful Guidance on Lift Use & Maintenance During Covid
With COVID-19 affecting all of us personally and professionally, we appreciate your building’s lift might be the last thing on your mind. But in light of closures, changes of business use and concern around infection we thought it helpful to cover some key topics on lifts and covid.
That's why we've written six blog posts on around lifts and covid, covering topics such as:
- Getting Your Lifts Ready for Building Reopening
- LYQA: COVID edition FAQs - guidance for lift owners during Covid-19 lockdown
- Lift Cleaning - A step by step guide
- Escalator Cleaning and Use During COVID Lockdown
- 3 tips on lift use during social distancing
- COVID-19: Advice on Leaving Your Lift Inactive
We appreciate this is an uncertain time, so Stannah Lift Services can help you to meet your obligations as a lift owner/operator by providing repairs, maintenance and supporting lift services on all types of lifts from all manufacturers.
Hopefully, these blogs answer any questions you may have. If not simply get in touch and we'll do our best to answer any query you have.