Goodsmaster Plus – our range of goods attendant lift models
A heavy-duty lift, reliable and sturdy, for the safe and efficient movement of your goods along with their attendants. When space is at a premium, our Stannah Goodsmaster Plus range is the solution. Whatever your lift requirements, you can rely on our versatile goods lift.
Our goods lifts are the perfect solution for all building types and are a favourite for the back of house activities in retail units, moving goods between floors in factories, warehouses and distribution centres. Ideally suited wherever heavy and bulky goods need to be moved frequently and where space is limited.
While the Goodsmaster range helps you to move your goods efficiently, with the Goodsmaster Plus you can still carry up to 2000kg loads but has the added benefit of being able to take up to two trained attendants with the lift. The lift offers a safe and secure environment for the attendant during travel and is perfect if the staircase is located away from the lift.
Built-within a rapidly-erected, self-contained steel structure, with the choice of hinged or collapsible concertina gates, the Goodsmaster Plus can be installed quickly and easily anywhere in your building and requires minimal builder’s work. The advantage of the modular design along with low pit and headroom requirements, provide you with the flexibility of a variety of car and shaft dimensions to suit your requirements.
We can also supply bespoke lifts with a larger capacity – simply contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
Our Goodsmaster Plus range at a glance
|Model||Load||Travel||Headroom||Speed of travel||Choice of sizes||Lift controls||Cabin control |
|Goodsmaster CD Plus||Up to 2000kg*||9m||2.7m||Up to 0.15m/s||Extensive options available — contact us for details||Fully automatic call and send controls at each landing entrance||Key switch push button controls and emergency stop||Up to two entrances on each floor; single or through-car||415V three-phase|
|Goodsmaster SD Plus||Up to 1800kg||15m||3.2m|
* Looking for a bigger goods lift?
No problem. We've can provide goods lifts of 3000kg or more. The first step is to get in touch with our technical team to discuss your requirements in greater detail.
Features and benefits
With low pit and headroom requirements, the range is ideal for moving goods and attendants between floors or to elevated storage areas on mezzanine levels.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Installing a Stannah Goodmaster Plus reduces the risk of injury that comes with manual handling. Whether in a warehouse or retail shop, you can rely on our products for the safe travel of your goods and the attendants.
Quick and easy install
The Goodsmaster Plus is supplied in a structure supported frame, making installation quick and easy. With minimum builder’s work, the installation can be completed within a few days.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your Goodsmster Plus can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated service engineers.
Design & Planning
- All technical information and NBS specifications are available to download
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification
- Free site visit to survey your building and find the perfect lift for you
- Upon request, our sales and technical team can provide you with quotes and estimates over the phone
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Simply talk to our expert technical support team who will be happy to talk you through the options
- Our dedicated team will manage the lift installation from delivery to handover
- Our engineers will install your Goodsmaster with minimal disruption to your premises, working around the hours that suit you
- Typically installation time 8-10 days for a two stop lift
- Once the installation is completed, we test, commission your CE marked lift
- Complies fully with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year cover when the lift is in constant use
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Supply of genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life
- One service provider – able to manage your platform lift, passenger lift, escalator & moving walkway portfolio – whatever the make or model