With a Stannah Service contract, we’re always on hand to help
At Stannah, we understand the importance of peace of mind and keeping your lift in perfect working order at all times.
Our stairlift maintenance contracts cover all types of domestic lift maintenance and repair services. We also cover any manufacturer, type and model of lift equipment, not just Stannah products. Our fully qualified engineers provide regular maintenance visits to maintain your lift and a local engineer will be ready to fix any problems your lift may develop.
Home lift & stairlift service contracts
We have a range of service contracts for our domestic lift products. It doesn’t matter what make or model your lift is, or even how old it is, we have a service contract that's perfect for you.
We understand it’s always nice to see a friendly face, especially for our elderly or vulnerable customers. Whichever service contract you choose, we’ll always try to ensure the same engineer.
Like a vehicle, our stairlifts and homelifts need maintenance to keep them running smoothly for years to come. It’s recommended to have your lift serviced every 12 months. Simply get in touch with your local branch to find out more.
- Planned maintenance visit/s
- Access to our breakdown service
- Reduced rates for any work we may charge you for
- Planned maintenance visit(s)
- Priority access to our breakdown service, 24-hours a day, every day of the year
- Includes most replacement parts needed due to normal wear and tear
- Call-outs* during office hours to product breakdowns
- Reduced rates for any work not otherwise covered
* Call-outs due to misuse, accidental damage or other circumstances beyond our control will be charged – see T&Cs.
Problems with your stairlift? In the unlikely event that you experience a problem with your Stannah product, please visit the Stannah handy troubleshooting guide and FAQs. This easy, free resource may help get your stairlift back up and running quickly without the need for a service visit.
Stannah homelift & stairlift warranties
If you’ve recently had one of our products put in then you’re covered for servicing by your warranty which includes annual inspections:
- New stairlifts come with a 2-year warranty and include two free service visits
- Reconditioned stairlifts come with a year warranty and one free service
- Homelifts come with a 2-year warranty and includes two free service visits.
Once your warranty expires, our stairlift and home lift service contracts are a cost-effective way of continuing this peace of mind and ensuring your domestic lift remains covered. When your warranty is coming to an end your local service branch will get in touch to discuss your stairlift service contract options.
Don’t have a service contract?
Don't worry! We can still help you with any lift breakdowns and repairs even if you don’t have a service contract with us - regardless of make or model. It’s always worth checking the power supply and connections yourself first to avoid unnecessary costs.
Just remember, having an annual service plan can save you time and money, as well as offering you peace of mind. Simply get in touch with your local branch to find out more.
Why choose Stannah Lift Services?
At Stannah, we understand how important your lift is to you. We take this responsibility seriously and work hard to give our customers the very best experience. That’s why:
- We cover all types of services across all brands and makes, not just stairlifts!
- We undertake full preventative maintenance services to prevent problems and breakdowns from happening, instead of quick visual inspections
- We have more than 360 service engineers and full UK service coverage, making us one of the largest independent lift companies
- We’re professional members of the Lift and Escalator Industry Association (LEIA)
We pride ourselves on offering local support with familiar faces. We’re big enough to cope, yet small enough to care.