Future-proof your home with a domestic dumbwaiter
Who wouldn’t like their own butler to ease the hassle of living over multiple floors? Our Microlift is a little 'goods lift for the home' that transports food, groceries, luggage, and laundry from floor to floor at the touch of a button. They're a real selling point for luxury multi or split-level homes.
How did I live without one? That’s what our dumbwaiter customers say within days of installation.
Remember the times you have struggled without a luggage lift for your home - moving suitcases and luggage upstairs and wine from the basement? Even glasses and plates could be whisked away from the dining space to the kitchen while you relax, and your guests dining in awe of your home goods lift next time you invite them over.
Our dumbwaiters can be loaded at either waist height or floor level - which is ideal whether you're using the Microlift as a solution for moving food, laundry, groceries, or even luggage.
Explore the Butler lift
Simply click on the images to enlarge. Explore the features of the residential dumbwaiter in more detail.
Key home dumbwaiter features
- A residential dumbwaiter costs from £8,000 (excluding building work)
- Can be installed in its own structure in just a few days
- Wide range of models suitable for dumbwaiter residential installation to choose from: weight capacity up to 100kg and entrances on any side
- Rise and fall shutters with waist-height serving
- Removable shelves for easy cleaning
- Optional heater in lift car for moving hot food
- Call and send controls on each landing
- Visual and audio indicators at each entrance
- Easy-clean hard wearing stainless steel or grey enamel finish
- Impeccable safety features to ensure this Microlift only brings you ease and comfort
Show it off or hide it – it simply makes life easier
Our Butler lift’s clean steel finish blends well with most interiors. However, this little 'luggage or grocery lift for the home' can easily be hidden behind a door or panel. It's up to you: show off or impress people with your hidden personal butler - either way, it will be indispensable, we promise.
Easy dumbwaiter installation
As the Microlift dumbwaiter lift is supplied in its own self-supporting structure, our team will work closely with your appointed architect/builder to ensure a quick and stress-free installation. Builders’ work will be required in preparation for the installation and cladding the structure will need to be completed to your own individual requirements. Therefore, we will work closely with your building professional throughout the process. With your new service lift, you’ll be amazed at how you ever coped without one!