The ideal solution for moving goods when changes in floor level can make using trolleys so difficult
In busy retail environments, back of house or warehouse stock movement, the Levelmaster, our low rise scissor lift, is perfect for negotiating small changes in floor levels.
Stannah provides you with a simple and cost-effective solution with a wide variety of platform sizes. Our Levelmaster is easy to install, requires minimal builder's work and is the perfect solution over a small change in level.
Our Stannah Levelmaster low rise goods lift has a loading capacity of up to 2000kg, a platform with half-height sides and hardwearing finishes for excellent durability. Its robustness and flexibility make it the ideal product to move goods around safely and reduce manual handling risks.
Whether you wish to move warehouse merchandise, trolleys, pallets or loads by handcart, the Levelmaster comes with a wide variety of platform sizes and entrance configurations, with the lift platform providing safe and secure movement for goods. With these low rise platform lifts, you no longer have to worry about manual handling.
Whether moving merchandise in retail, materials in industry or anything else. You can rely on our Stannah Levelmaster.
Our Levelmaster at a glance
|Travel||Speed of |
|Door Options||Lift Controls||Car |
|Up to 1500mm||Up to 0.05m/s||Various choices||Half-height gate or full height door on the top floor||Constant pressure |
buttons on landing entrances
|From 90mm||415V three-phase / |
|Hydraulic scissor||Powder coated RAL7023 grey finish*|
** Glazed or stainless steel panelling available as an option.
Features and benefits
Platform sizes that can vary to suit each individual requirement, through or adjacent entrances and flexible location of the motor control cabinet - perfect to match your requirements.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Whether you wish to have an attendant to accompany your load or not, our platform goods lift range can move your goods around your building safely and reliably.
Quick and easy install
An enclosed structure supporting framework makes the installation of your platform goods lift quick and easy with minimal builder’s work. The installation is typically completed within three to four days.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your lift can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- All our goods lift technical information and NBS specifications are available to download
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification
- Free site visit to survey your building and find the perfect lift for you
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Speak to our expert technical support team who will be happy to talk you through the options
- Our dedicated team will manage the installation of your platform goods lift from delivery to handover
- Typically installation time 3-4 days with our install team ensuring minimal disruption to your premises
- All our lifts comply with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 and the European product standards
- Once the installation is completed, we test, commission and UKCA mark your lift
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year for lifts in constant use
- Supply of UK stocked genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life and reduce downtime