Stannah A2 Escalators – all types of escalators
As a leading independent lift and escalator company we know we can help.
We provide solutions for all commercial, industrial and public transport applications across the UK. It doesn't matter whether you opt for a standard configuration or a tailor-made solution. Our escalators are the perfect combination of beautiful design, exceptional efficiency, flexibility and reliability. Providing you with a smooth, uninterrupted flow of people throughout your building.
Our flexible product range offers a commercial for most applications, heavy-duty for railways and airports, glass escalators for retail and slim widths for narrow spaces. Whichever type you choose, each comes with a wide range of finishes.
We have a variety of escalator dimensions, choice of angles and range of speeds. So we're sure we've got the perfect escalator design for your project. For our standard range, the maximum escalator length varies by model. All models are suitable for both interior and exterior use and our standard escalator angles are typically 30o and 35o.
All our escalators are manufactured to the highest standards, delivering on safety, eco-efficiency and design. Talk to our dedicated design team who can give advice, provide typical escalator costs or guide you through specification.
Transport or heavy-duty usage
|Model||Segment||Rise (m)||Speed (m/s)||Inclination||Capacity (persons/hour)||Step with (mm)||Power supply||Environment|
|A2C||Commercial, retail, hotel, office||3.0 - 15.8||0.5 - 0.75||30°, 35°||4500||600||AC 3-phase, 50Hz or 60Hz||Indoor/Semi-outdoor/Outdoor|
|A2S||Commercial, retail, hotel, office||3.0 - 15.8||30°, 35°||6750||800|
|A2T||Infrastructure||3.0 - 27.2||30°||9000||1000|
Looking for something outside of the standard range?
Well, unlike other escalator companies, we can do that too. We get involved in a variety of bespoke and major projects, taking on the role of principal contractor. Simply get in touch with our technical team.
Contact our team
Features and benefits
With a high-quality design to minimise friction, vibration and noise, our escalators offer a superbly smooth and quiet ride. Whilst our advanced control systems also ensure minimal wear and tear.
Equipped with an efficient worm drive gear, optional long-lasting LED lighting and smart operational modes, to optimise energy consumption under different load conditions. So you get both BREEAM points and low life-cycle costs.
Safety & Standards
Every escalator is fully compliant with the latest British standards (including BS5656 and BS115) and is equipped with the latest passenger safety features.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. We supply, install and provide servicing so you can relax in the knowledge that your newly installed product will be kept in tip-top condition by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- Knowledgeable sales & estimating team to advise of typical escalator prices
- Consultation with our design team to ensure your product is a perfect fit for your building and project costs
- Technical planning data and NBS specifications available through easy download
- Energy consumption, escalator motor specifications and customised CAD dimensions for preliminary planning are available from our technical team
- Dedicated engineering team to project manage the installation of your equipment, from delivery to handover
- Working around your operations, we install in hours that suit you, with consideration for all involved
- Proven, efficient and safe installation methods and full quality assurance at handover
- Twelve-month warranty and servicing included as standard
- Preventive maintenance solutions to ensure safe, continuous operation
- Local maintenance service 24/7, right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Refurbishment and modernisation services for the life-cycle of your escalator
- One service provider, able to manage your complete portfolio – whatever the type, make or model