Unrivalled range of solutions, unrivalled service
We supply passenger lifts right across the UK to meet any vertical requirement, from the standard to the bespoke, with every type and style available.
Each one of our passenger lifts can be supplied either individually, or as part of a larger multiple lift project in a major development, ensuring each one is suited to its travel, traffic and situation – with finishes to suit.
Our service is tailored to our customers. We work with consultants and architects to deliver the perfect lift specification; with construction professionals to deliver a tight project deadline; and with existing lift owners to help with both new lifts and replacements. We support you every step of your project – from building design, to construction and throughout the lifetime of the lift.
Standard passenger lift technical specifications
|Product||Description||Entrance Configurations||Max speed||Max travel||Max load|
|Xtralift - larger capacities, faster speeds, higher travels||Traction - Machine room less (MRL) or machine room options||Single, Adjacent & Through-car||Up to 2.5m/s||16 stops, up to 45m||6-33 persons / 450-2,500kg|
|Maxilift - low rise buildings & moderate use||Hydraulic- Machine room less (MRL) or machine room cabinet options||Up to 1.0m/s||6 stops, up to 15m||6-13 persons / 450-1,000kg|
Looking for something outside of the standard range?
No problem. With the capability to supply lifts for 4-46 persons (up to 3,500kg) that travel up to 48 floors and up to 3.0m/s, we get involved in a variety of bespoke and major projects. Where required, we also take on the role of principal contractor, with our work for Network Rail stations being a prime example. The first step is to get in touch with our technical team to discuss your project in greater detail.
Features and benefits
Energy efficiency & exceptional performance
Our lifts are designed to contribute to the lift’s overall energy efficiency, ensure minimal environmental impact and designed to deliver ride comfort year after year - so you can get BREEAM points and low life cycle costs.
No servicing tie-ins
Our open protocol systems mean no costly tie-ins. When you specify a Stannah lift we don’t tie you in to using us for maintenance and repair, instead we aim to deliver a quality service that means you choose to stay with us.
Safety & Standards
Safety is our utmost priority. So we make the sure every lift is certified according to the Lift Directive 2014/33/EC, fulfils all the relevant British Standards and is equipped with latest passenger safety features.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service your passenger lifts can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers. We offer:
Design & Planning
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification - ensuring your lifts are the perfect fit and cost
- Range of options; from standard, to vandal-resistant, to emergency lifts and even bespoke - where named manufacturers’ components can be specified
- Site surveys for replacement lifts
- Technical data and NBS specifications available to download online
- Traffic analysis, energy consumption and site-specific dimensions available from our technical team
- Attractive range of standard finishes, plus bespoke options – including specialist fit-out
- A professional project manager and team to manage the installation of your lift equipment, from delivery to handover
- Choice of traditional or scaffold-less installation to suit your site
- Ability to work around your operations, installing in hours that suit you and working with consideration for all involved
- Regular project planning and active communication during each phase of your lift project
- Clearly defined site requirements with proven, efficient and safe installation methods and full quality assurance at handover
- Thorough ride comfort check before handover to ensure your lift is in perfect condition
- A maintenance contract tailored to your needs to ensure safe, continuous operation
- Twelve-month warranty and servicing
- Local maintenance service 24/7, right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Refurbishment and modernisation services for the lifecycle of your lift
- One service provider – able to manage your complete lift, escalator & moving walkway portfolio – whatever the make or model