An unrivalled range of lift and elevator solutions, with unrivalled service
We offer passenger lift services right across the UK to meet any vertical requirement, from the standard to the bespoke, with every type and style available.
Our passenger lifts can be supplied either individually, or as part of multiple lifts in a major development. Our products offer a choice of traction elevators, internal and external without motor room, to fit all sizes of lift shafts and structures.
With reliable solutions for all types of buildings regardless of shaft limitations, you’ll find our elevators everywhere; from modern establishments to existing and listed buildings.
Our service is tailored to our customers. Working with consultants and architects to deliver the perfect lift specification; with construction, professionals to help deliver a tight project deadline; with existing lift owners to help with both new lifts and replacements.
We support you through every step of your project – from building design to construction and throughout the lifetime of the lift.
Standard passenger lift technical specifications
|Product||Description||Entrance Configurations||Max speed||Max travel||Max load|
|Maxilift||Entry-level passenger lift range with |
limited finishes & configurations
|Single, Through-car||Up to 1.0m/s||6 stops, up to 18m||6, 8, 13 stretcher |
|Xtralift||Core passenger lift range, |
lifts with a broad range of options and finishes
|Single, Adjacent & Through-car||Up to 2.5m/s||16 stops, up to 45m||6-33 persons / |
Looking for something outside of the standard range?
No problem. With the capability to supply lifts for 4-46 persons (up to 3,500kg) that travel up to 48 floors and up to 3.0m/s, we get involved in a variety of bespoke and major projects. Where required, we also take on the role of principal contractor, with our work for Network Rail stations being a prime example. The first step is to get in touch with our technical team to discuss your project in greater detail.
Features and benefits
Improved styling & finishes
Our latest range of passenger lifts boasts new car finishes, control panels with multimedia content options and state of the art components. Giving you a sleek design that contributes to the building’s efficiency, with minimal environmental impact and designed to deliver ride comfort year after year.
Wide range of lift sizes
With products ranging from 4 to 46 person passenger lifts, you can rely on us for your project. New lifts for the smallest lift shaft to large heavy-duty passenger lifts; our elevators are the perfect addition to your building, improving accessibility while blending nicely with its surroundings.
Meets safety & lift standards
Whether a new lift for an existing building or as part of a new build, you can rely on us for a safe lift installation and ongoing lift safety. All our lifts conform to the EN81-20 and EN81-50 lift standards for design and manufacture and certified according to the Lift Directive 2014/33/EC.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your passenger lifts can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers. We offer:
Design & Planning
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification – ensuring your lifts are the perfect fit and cost
- A range of options; from standard to vandal-resistant, to emergency lifts and even bespoke – where named manufacturers’ components can be specified
- Site surveys for replacement lifts
- Technical data and NBS specifications downloadable online
- Lift traffic analysis, energy consumption and site-specific dimensions available from our technical team
- Attractive range of standard finishes, plus bespoke options – including specialist fit-out
- A professional project manager and team to manage the lift installation from delivery to handover
- Choice of traditional or scaffold-less installation to suit your site
- Ability to work around your operations, installing in hours that suit you and working with consideration for all involved
- Regular project planning and active communication during each phase of your lift project
- Clearly defined site requirements with proven, efficient and safe installation methods and full quality assurance at the handover
- Thorough ride comfort check before handover to ensure your lift is in perfect condition
- A maintenance contract tailored to your needs to ensure safe, continuous operation
- Twelve-month warranty and servicing
- Local maintenance service 24/7, right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Refurbishment and modernisation services for the lifecycle of your lift
- One service provider – able to manage your complete lift, escalator & moving walkway portfolio – whatever the make or model