Goods Lifts that make moving heavy loads easy work
Heavy-duty lifts, reliable and sturdy, our range of goods lifts are the perfect solution for all building types, and are a favourite for back of house activities in retail units. Ideally suited wherever heavy and bulky goods need to be moved between floors and where space is limited.
Whether you wish to move only goods or you need employees to use it while moving your stock & equipment, these lifts are designed and manufactured to carry up 2000kg and are supplied with a self-contained steel structure, with the choice of hinged or collapsible concertina gates.
The range comes with interlocking gates to prevent movement of goods during travel, bump rails and even a ramp option when a pit is not possible. The Goodsmaster Plus enables up to 2 attendants to travel with the load, with enhanced car controls and safety features to do so.
Both models can be installed quickly and easily anywhere in your building and require minimal builder’s work. The advantage of the modular design along with low pit and headroom requirements, provide you with the flexibility of a variety of car and shaft dimensions to suit your requirements.
If safe and reliable material handling and keeping your shelves stocked is vital for your business, then trust in our lifting equipment. Whether used as a mezzanine lift, warehouse lift or other goods lift applications our reliable work-horse is a cost-effective solution that will handle your loads for years to come.
Our Goodsmaster range at a glance
|Pit depth*||Speed |
|Shaft sizes**||Lift controls||Configurations||Power |
|Goodsmaster CD |
Goods only lift
|500-2000kg||9m||2500-2950mm||100mm pit or ramp||0.15m/s|| |
|Fully automatic call and send controls at each landing entrance||Single or through-car||415V three-phase||Concertina gate or single/ double hinged door|
|Goodsmaster CD Plus |
Goods attendant lift
|Additional controls & emergency communication in lift car|
* The Goodsmaster serves at floor level, if you cannot provide a pit, it can be installed to serve 100mm above and a ramp installed.
** Width and depth dimensions available in 100mm increments.
Looking for a bigger goods lift or different sizes?
No problem. We've can provide goods lifts with larger capacities and non-standard car sizes. Simply get in touch with our technical team to discuss your requirements.
Features and benefits
With low pit and headroom requirements, the range is ideal for moving goods between floors or as mezzanine goods lifts.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Installing a Stannah Goodmaster will reduce the risk of injury that comes with manual handling. Whether it is for warehouse, retail shop or industrial uses, it will make material handling faster and safer.
Quick and easy install
Supplied in a structure supported frame makes the installation quick and easy. Our engineers will install your lift quickly and with minimum disruptions to your premises.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your Goodsmaster can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated service engineers.
Design & Planning
- All technical information and NBS specifications are available to download
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification
- Free site visit to survey your building and find the perfect lift for you
- Upon request, our sales and technical team can provide you with quotes and estimates over the phone
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Speak to our expert technical support team who will be happy to talk you through the options
- Our dedicated team will manage the lift installation from delivery to handover
- Our engineers will install your Goodsmaster with minimal disruption to your premises, working to hours that suit you
- Typically installation time 8-10 days for a two-stop lift
- Once the installation is completed, we test, commission and UKCA mark your lift
- Complies fully with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year cover when the lift is in constant use
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Supply of genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life
- One service provider – able to manage your lift portfolio – whatever the make or model