What can our moving walkways do for you?
Whether your requirement is for a horizontal moving walkway, designed to enhance the flow of human traffic or an inclined travelator, more often used for retail environments, our range can provide you with the ideal product for busy built environments.
We provide solutions for all commercial, retail and public transport applications across the UK, meeting and exceeding client expectations. Whether you opt for a standard product configuration or a tailor-made solution, our travelators are the perfect combination of finishes to complement surroundings, exceptional efficiency, flexibility and reliability.
If you have an existing moving walkway, we can provide removal, replacement or modernisation services. Whatever your requirement, we ensure your whole portfolio is performance optimised, saving energy wherever possible.
Talk to our dedicated moving walkway design team who can give advice, prices or guide you through specification.
Our moving walkway solutions
|Segment||Rise (m)||Length (m)||Speed (m/s)||Inclination||Capacity (persons/hour)||Step with (mm)||Power supply||Environment|
|STH||Infrastructure||-||1340 max||0.5, 0.75||0°||6750-9000||800, 1000,||AC 3-phase, 50Hz or 60Hz||Indoor/Semi-Outdoor/Outdoor|
|10° - 12°||9000||800, 1000, 1200, 1400|
Looking for something outside of the standard range?
Well, we can do that too. We get involved in a variety of bespoke and major projects, where required taking on the role of principle contractor, simply get in touch with our technical team.
Features and benefits
Designed to minimise friction, vibration and noise our travelators not only offer a new level of riding comfort, but with advanced control systems they also ensure minimal wear and tear - meaning low maintenance requirements.
Equipped with efficient worm gear and optional long-lasting LED lighting as well as smart operational modes to optimise energy consumption under different load conditions – you get both BREEAM points and low life cycle costs.
Safety & Standards
Safety is our utmost priority; therefore, we make the sure every moving walkway is fully compliant with the latest British standards, including BS5656 and BS115, and is equipped with latest passenger safety features.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service your walkways can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- Consultation with our design team to ensure your walkways are the perfect fit for your building
- Technical data and NBS specifications available through easy download
- Energy consumption and site-specific dimensions available from our technical experts
- Twelve-month warranty and servicing included as standard
- Dedicated engineering team to project manage the installation of your autowalk equipment, from delivery to handover.
- Working around your operations, we install in hours that suit you, with consideration for all involved
- Proven, efficient and safe installation methods and full quality assurance at handover
- Preventive maintenance solutions to ensure safe, continuous operation
- Local maintenance service 24/7, right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Refurbishment and modernisation services for the life-cycle of your moving walkway
- One service provider - able to manage your complete portfolio – whatever the make or model