A hydraulic vertical platform lift with a cabin and automatic operation
Get ready to experience our newest range of enclosed platform lifts with the exciting Midilift CL cabin lift range. These access lifts are equipped with head-turning aesthetics, energy-efficient performance and a range of sizes and load capacities. Making a bespoke platform lift for you.
The CL is our latest range of cabin platform lifts designed with the benefits of an enclosed platform lift with wheelchair passenger lift features, such as a lift car and automatic controls.
You can use these enclosed vertical platform lifts in a variety of building applications, including public buildings, housing, retail stores, offices and schools. The Midilift CL is a semi-automatic platform lift that offers an affordable solution for applications looking for a bit more than a standard platform lift.
The CL can carry up to 5 users or be used as a wheelchair lift. The cabin platform lift can be placed in its own structure or as a wall-mounted platform lift, with a smooth hydraulic lift system meaning travel up to 12 metres (or 5 stops) in low to medium-rise buildings is a breeze.
It offers compliance with building regulations Part M and the Equality Act whilst making the disabled lifts' users comfortable with the surroundings.
Plus, with thousands of Stannah hydraulic disabled platform lifts already installed all over Britain, you know you're getting a superior product supported by the largest network of nationwide lift service branches; you can rely on Stannah as the leading platform lift company.
Features and benefits
The broadest range of cabin lifts yet - indoor/outdoor, structure/wall-mounted and hundreds of car sizes and finishes.
Superb energy performance
Single-phase power supply and energy-efficient motor means low operational and maintenance costs.
Quick & easy installation
A superior wheelchair lift with minimal building work compared to a passenger lift.
Support every step of the way
For over 150 years, we've built our reputation as a trusted lift company and service provider, ensuring you get the right product for your project - with our technical team ready to support you.
Design & planning
- Technical datasheets, CAD blocks and NBS specifications are available from our technical area
- A comprehensive variety of finishes, plus bespoke options to meet your lift design vision
- Free consultation on planning, specification and costs by our technical team
- Working with your builder, our project team will help ensure your lift installation runs smoothly, visiting the site for pre-start checks and providing advice when needed
- Installation is between 5-12 days, depending on the builders' works and includes final testing and lift commission
- Safety, quality and reliability you can trust. Our lifts are installed and tested to industry-leading standards
- 2-year warranty with 4 service visits per year included as standard for a complete aftercare package, with options for 24/7 cover
- Highly trained Stannah lift engineers through our network of service branches are ready to take care of your lift
- Supply of genuine spare parts to increase your lift’s life and reduce downtime
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions
A cabin-style access lift is a popular choice for customers wanting all the features of a conventional passenger lift but the benefits of a platform lift. Whilst the speed is slower, this type of lift offers a similar experience to a passenger lift.
Instead of just a platform moving within an enclosure, a cabin lift has a fully built lift car and can come with swing landing doors like a platform lift or fully automatic sliding doors like a passenger lift.
It’s best to engage with us as early as possible to ensure your project delivery dates can be met. The typical lead time for the Midilift CL is faster than our old Stannah Midilift Plus range, but please speak with us for current lead times.
Prices start from £22,000, including the lift's supply and installation, plus a 2-year maintenance and repair package.