A vertical cabin access lift with a cabin and one-touch buttons
The Midilift Plus cabin lift range has all the advantages of a conventional platform lift with the features of a traditional passenger lift – taking up to 5 people. By adding a Midilift Plus in your building, you’re making access easier and more convenient for the disabled, older people, parents with strollers and any wheelchair user.
Stannah is a UK manufacturer and installed over 10,000 access lifts across the UK. With our Midilift range, we offer access solutions to any establishment, from health care and education, retail and offices to self-builds and existing homes looking to future-proof.
The Midililft Plus comes in a structure-supported enclosure, so there’s no requirement for lifting beam nor pit and with minimal building works, it makes installation quick and easy. The range offers a choice of a traction lift or hydraulic lift depending on your site and requirements. With a wide choice of cabin walls and flooring, you have the freedom to create your own unique lift to match your design vision.
For over 50 years now we have been installing platforms lifts all across Britain. So you can rely on our product quality and efficiency to ensure your lift runs smoothly and efficiently, adding value to any building. Our nationwide lift services with local expertise can ensure that your lift will continue to run safely and efficiently for many years ahead.
Our Midilift Plus range at a glance
Our cost-effective cabin platform lift with hydraulic drive and external control unit – perfect for travels up to 5 metres.
Energy-efficient MRL traction cabin platform lift with integrated controller and motor – the ideal solution for higher travel up to 12 metres.
|Model*||Car Entrances||Load||Drive |
|Speed of |
|Power Supply||Lift |
|Midilift SLplus||Single / through / adjacent||400kg / 5 persons||Hydraulic – control unit installed externally||0.15m/s||5m||240v single-phase 16amp||Fully automatic cabin controls||White RAL colours|
|Midilift XLplus||Traction – motor & controller incorporated within the enclosure||12m||240v single-phase 10amp|
Features and benefits
With 3 platform sizes and a broad range of finishes and options available, the lift can fully complement your building interior.
Easy to Operate
With fully automatic cabin controls and buttons, audible and visual notification of floor level and travel direction, safe travelling is assured within a Midilift Plus.
Quick & Easy Installation
The Midilift Plus is supplied in a structure supported frame for quick and easy installation. Our engineers will also safely install your lift, with minimal disruption and builders work.
Support every step of the way
We take all the stress away. We manage everything from design to installation and maintenance. Stannah, as your service partner, with experienced engineers and an expert technical team, offer you all the support and services you need, all in one place.
Design & Planning
- A comprehensive range of finishes, plus bespoke options to meet your design vision
- CAD blocks, BIM objects, NBS specifications and technical information are available to download from our technical area
- Our design team offer free consultation on planning and specification
- Our technical sales team will be happy to discuss all the available options, provide a quote or budget price
- Our family business prides itself on its 150 years of engineering heritage. Our Midlifts are custom manufactured here, in the UK
- Builders work is required to make the site suitable for lift installation, which lasts between 5-12 days. Upon completion of the lift installation, we test, commission and UKCA mark your lift
- Safety, quality and reliability you can trust. Our lifts are installed and tested to industry-leading standards
- 12-month warranty with 4 service visits included as standard
- Local lift maintenance across Britain - with maintenance and repair services (incl. 24/7, 365 days a year if required)
- Supply and distribution of genuine UK stocked spare parts to increase your lift’s life and reduce downtime