A fully enclosed vertical platform lift with the look and feel of a passenger lift
Get ready to experience our Stannah Midilift CLS range of automatic platform lifts with head-turning aesthetics, energy-efficient performance and space-saving design. Truly a luxury platform lift.
The CLS is our latest range of reduced pit lifts, combining the benefits of an enclosed platform lift with conventional passenger lift features, such as lift car, sliding doors and automatic controls.
You can use these small passenger lifts in various building applications, including housing, retail stores, offices and schools. The Midilift CLS lift offers an affordable solution for most buildings, especially where space is limited, as its landing door means minimal landing encroachment.
The CLS is a low pit lift that might look like a small elevator, but it can carry up to 5 users or be used as a wheelchair passenger lift. The hybrid lift can be placed in its own structure or as a wall-mounted platform lift, with a smooth hydraulic lift system, meaning travel up to 12 metres (or 5 stops) in low to medium-rise buildings is a breeze.
It offers compliance with building regulations Part M and the Equality Act whilst making users comfortable with the surroundings.
Plus, with thousands of Stannah hydraulic platform lifts already installed all over Britain, you know you're getting a superior product supported by the largest network of nationwide lift service branches; you can rely on Stannah for the lift's lifetime.
Features and benefits
The broadest range of pitless lifts yet – indoor/outdoor, structure/wall-mounted and hundreds of car sizes and finishes.
Superb energy performance
Single-phase power supply and energy-efficient motor means low operational and maintenance costs.
Quick & easy installation
The look and feel of a traditional lift at a fraction of the price, with less building work required for installation.
Support every step of the way
For over 150 years, we have built our reputation not as just a trusted platform lift company but as a lift services provider as well. So from start to finish, you can rest assured our technical team and experienced engineers will support you.
Design & planning
- Technical datasheets, CAD blocks and NBS specifications are available from our technical area
- A comprehensive variety of finishes, plus bespoke options to meet your design vision
- Free consultation on planning and specification by our design team
- Working with your builder, we'll help ensure a smooth lift installation, providing exact builders' work requirements and visiting the site for pre-start checks
- Installation between 5-12 days, depending on the builders’ works
- Safety, quality and reliability you can trust. Our lifts are installed and tested to industry-leading standards
Ongoing product support
- 2-year warranty with 4 service visits per year included as standard for a complete aftercare package, with options for 24/7 cover
- Highly trained Stannah lift engineers through out network of service branches are ready to take care of your lift
- Supply of genuine spare parts to increase your lift’s life and reduce downtime
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions
Pitless passenger lifts require smaller lift pits, utilising innovative mechanical components that mean the space above the lift shaft is not needed. It's the perfect choice for buildings which do not have the space for conventional lifts as they make full use of every square metre.
When we refer to lift pits, people typically think of the deeper pits and headroom requirements that passenger lifts have. These lifts only require a small pit or can also be fitted with a ramp where a pit is impossible.
It’s best to engage with us as early as possible to ensure your project delivery dates can be met. The typical lead time for the Midilift CLS is faster than our old Stannah Piccolo range, but please speak with us for current lead times.
Prices start from £26,000, which includes the supply and installation of the lift, plus a 2-year maintenance and repair package.