The UK’s best-selling range of service lifts
Are you looking for a versatile and durable floor-level goods lift to tackle manual handling and reduce the risk of injuries? Simply want the more efficient movement of stock? Our range of trolley lifts provides you with the ideal solution for moving around small goods and not so small (up to 500kg) between floors and/or mezzanine floors.
Trolley lifts, alternatively known as a small pallet or service lifts, roll cage lifts and small goods lift can perfectly fit the business needs of any catering area, restaurant, pub, small retail and light industry. Our range of trolley lifts carries floor-level loads of trolleys, pallets and roll cages up to 18m/6 stops. Their capacity varies from 250kg, 300kg and 500kg. If you are looking for a cost-effective, reliable workhorse for your business to move stock around safely and reliably, this is your choice.
As it's structure supported, the Trolleylift does not require a load-bearing lift shaft, saving builder's work and space required. The product is fitted with a collapsible gate car entrance protection ensuring the car is fully enclosed whilst the lift is in motion. The high-quality reduction gearbox and balance drive system ensures low electrical consumption and a high-quality smooth operation - even after years of use. Plus, all our trolley lifts meet the essential safety requirements (ESRs) of the machinery safety regulations.
Our teams will ensure you receive the best advice and perfect product, managing your installation with minimal business disruption - on time and on budget. A lifetime of product support is available to you locally via our national network of lift service engineers. Simply put, we aim to make your life easier with a seamless service from order to installation and beyond.
From moving meals for hungry school children to heavy documents on a trolley, a Trolleylift makes life easier wherever installed. Supply your business with an extra pair of hands when it comes to manual handling.
Our Trolleylift range at a glance
|Travel||Shaft||Pit depth |
|Standard 250 Model||250kg||Concertina |
|0.17||6 stops / 18m||1320||1320||175||2800||415V |
|Standard 300 Model||300kg||600*||3000||770||1690|
|Higher Car 300 Model||300kg||3200||770||1890|
|Custom Built 500 Model||500kg||0.15||6 stops / 12m||Varies depending on lift car size||80-300 |
the car size
upon the lift
upon the lift
* A reduction in the pit depth on the 300kg model to 175mm is possible on certain models & configurations.
Features and benefits
We’ve installed over 2,000 Trolleylifts with some of the first still going 40 years on – so we can guarantee our customers a reliable product, supported by regular service visits from expert local engineers.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Your business depends on sturdy tools to help it work efficiently and safely. You can trust our Trolleylift range to move your goods around the building quickly and safely.
Quick and easy install
As it's structure supported, the Trolleylift does not require a load-bearing lift shaft, saving builder's work and space required. Installation typically takes just 2 to 4 days on our standard models, with our specialist installers fitting, testing & commissioning - providing your perfect lift, ready for use.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your Trolleylift can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- All technical information and NBS specifications are available for you to download
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Speak to our expert technical support team who will be happy to talk you through the options
- Free site visit to survey your building and find the perfect lift for you
- Our sales and technical team can provide you with quotes and estimates
- From delivery to handover, our dedicated installation team will manage your lift
- Our engineers will install your Trolleylift with minimal disruption to your premises
- Once the installation and builders work are completed, we return to test, commission and CE mark your lift
- All our lifts comply with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year cover when the lift is in constant use
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Supply of genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life