Built for the rigours of heavy use
Whether you’re looking for a heavy-duty lift, goods-passenger lift, a lift with a scratch resistant finish, or full EN81-71 compliance - we have a range of options available for buildings requiring that bit extra.
Ideal for demanding environments such as housing, supermarkets, shopping centres, airports, warehouses, hospitals, stations and industrial sites, our heavy-duty lifts can be configured for increased traffic, extra capacity, extra usage and/or protection from vandalism.
Our vandal resistant lifts include materials and accessories that are durable and water resistant with limited flammability, making them ideal for Category 1 and 2 passenger lift specifications or goods-passenger applications.
At Stannah, we understand each unique requirement and always provide a heavy-duty and/or vandal-resistant lift that consistently delivers.
We offer 3 levels of vandal resistance:
- Reinforced doors or lift car options
- Bump rails and protective strips to protect car finishes
- Vandal resistant floor and wall coverings including rigidised pattern or linen stainless steel
- IP54 rated buttons
- Tamper-proof ceilings and lights
- Mirror stainless steel in place of a glass mirror
- Preparation for CCTV to record lift usage and capture any vandalism
- Vandal resistant, reinforced car and landing doors
- Vandal, fire and water-resistant finishes with flexible finishing possibilities including vandal-resistant heavy-duty stainless steel cladding patterns such as 5WL, leather or linen
- Heavy-duty car with special design including vandal resistant ceiling hatches and LED lights
- Vandal resistant car operating panel with special release system, IP54 rated push buttons and lift car displays
- Vandal resistant landing face plates and signalisation
- Improved car alarm
Vandal resistant lifts category 2 provide twice as much effort to;
- control crushing,
- impact hazard,
- electrical and thermal hazard
in a lift where there may be occurrences of vandal resistance than a category 1 lift.
These hardy workhorses are suited to infrastructure environments where human traffic is constant; hospitals where beds and goods are moved frequently; and housing blocks where constant use needs resilient lift cars to meet the demands, day and night. So whatever type of lift you need, we can provide a solution.
Whilst shaft and car sizes remain exactly the same as our standard passenger lift range, every one of these lifts can be uniquely configured so it’s always worth you getting in touch with the Stannah technical team to discuss your requirements and possible options further.