Moving and handling lifting solutions for a wide range of settings
Our service and goods lifts are reliable and sturdy, for the safe and efficient movement of goods around buildings.
We offer goods and service lifts right across the UK which are suitable for mixed use of passenger and goods or goods only. Our reliable work-horses are a cost-effective solution that will handle your loads for years to come.
Our service and goods lifts can be installed in new and existing buildings, helping you to overcome limitations of low headroom and reduced pit. Whether you’re looking for an industrial lift in a factory, a low rise platform goods lift in a supermarket, or even a dumbwaiter lift for your home, we have the solution for you.
Whether it’s working with an architect to deliver the perfect mezzanine lift specification; with an owner to install a food service lift quickly; or with a builder to install a heavy-duty goods lift for moving goods between warehouse floors, we support each and every one of our customers – from design to installation and throughout the lifetime of the lift.
Take a look at some of our service and goods lift case studies and read for yourself what a difference Stannah can make. As a UK leading service lift supplier and manufacturer with over 150 years of lift expertise, you can rely on us to deliver a high-quality product and the service you expect.
Our service and goods lift ranges
|Max. Travel||Pit depth
|50-100kg||Shutter / Hinged||0.35||12 stops / 30m||0-350||1800-3000||415V three-phase**||Single / Through / Adjacent|
|Trolley Service lift
|250-500kg||Concertina / Hinged||0.17||6 stops /
|80-600||2600-3200||415V three-phase||Single / Through / Adjacent|
|Low Rise Platform Goods lift
|Low rise scissor lift up to 2000kg||Full height /
|Up to 0.05||Up to 1.5m||From 90mm||-||415V three-phase/earth||Through / Adjacent|
|Goods Only lift
|500-2000kg||Concertina / Hinged||0.15||9m||100mm||2500-2950||415V three-phase||Single / Through|
|Goods Attendant lift
* A reduction in pit depth or ramp is possible on certain models and configurations.
** Single-phase power supply is possible but lifts using this cannot be upgraded in terms of their capacity.
Looking for a larger goods lift?
No problem. We can provide bespoke goods lifts of 3000kg or more. The first step is to get in touch with our technical team to discuss your project in greater detail.
Features and benefits
With low pit and headroom requirements, our comprehensive range is ideal for moving goods and attendants between floors or to elevated storage areas on mezzanine levels.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Installing a Stannah service or goods lift reduces the risk of injury that comes with manual and material handling. Whether in a warehouse or retail shop, you can rely on our products for the safe travel of your goods and the attendants.
Quick and easy install
Installation is quick and easy with minimum builder’s work. The installation can be completed within a few days.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your lift can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers. We offer:
Design & Planning
- Technical data and NBS specifications are available through easy download
- Speak to our design team to ensure the perfect product specification and typical costs
- Free site survey to ensure your lift is the right lift for your building
- Whatever your enquiry type, our expert technical support team will be on hand to guide you through the process
- Our dedicated service lift installation team will manage the lift installation from delivery to handover
- Our engineers will install your lift with minimal disruption to your premises, working in hours that suit you
- Installation takes just 1-2 days for a two-floor lift, using proven, efficient and safe installation methods
- Once the goods lift installation is completed, we test and commission your UKCA marked lift
- Complies fully with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 (2008 No. 1597)
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year cover when the lift is in constant use
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Supply of genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life
- One service provider – able to manage your lift, plus any others – whatever the make or model