The ideal solution for moving goods when changes in floor level can make using trolleys so difficult
In busy retail environments, back of house or warehouse stock movement, the Levelmaster, our low rise scissor lift, is perfect for negotiating small changes in floor levels.
Stannah provides you with a simple and cost-effective solution with a wide variety of platform sizes. Our Levelmaster is easy to install, requires minimal builder's work and is the perfect solution over a small change in level.
Our Stannah Levelmaster low rise goods lift has loading capacity up to 2000kg, a platform with half-height sides and hardwearing finishes for excellent durability. It’s robustness and flexibility make it the ideal product to move goods around safely and reduce manual handling risks.
Whether you wish to move warehouse merchandise, trolleys, pallets or loads by handcart, the Levelmaster comes with a wide variety of platform sizes and entrance configurations, with the platform providing safe and secure movement for goods. With these low rise platform lifts, you no longer have to worry about manual handling.
If you are not sure which option best suits your requirements, we can arrange a free site visit to talk you through the options. From order to installation and beyond, our goal is to make your life easier - offering personalised services tailored to your business’ demands. Our network of service branches can support your lift’s needs with local services available 24/7.
Whether moving merchandise in retail, materials in industry or anything else. You can rely on our Stannah Levelmaster.
Our Levelmaster at a glance
|Travel||Speed of |
|Door Options||Lift Controls||Car |
|Up to 1500mm||Up to 0.05m/s||Various choices – |
contact us for details
|Full height options |
available — contact
us for details
|Constant pressure |
buttons on landing entrances
|From 90mm||415V three-phase / |
|Hydraulic||Powder coated RAL7023 grey finish*||Sheet steel**|
* Other RAL colours of stainless steel finishes available upon request.
** Glazed or stainless steel panelling available as an option.
Features and benefits
With platform sizes that can vary to suit each individual requirement, through or adjacent entrances and flexible location of the motor control cabinet, the Levelmaster is designed around your requirements.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Whether you wish to have an attendant to accompany your load or not, our Levelmaster range can move your goods around your building safely and reliably.
Quick and easy install
With enclosed structure supporting framework makes the installation quick and easy with minimal builder’s work. The installation is typically completed within three to four days.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service, your Levelmaster can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- All technical information and NBS specifications are available to download
- Consultation with our design team on planning and specification
- Free site visit to survey your building and find the perfect lift for you
- Not sure what you’re looking for? Speak to our expert technical support team who will be happy to talk you through the options
- As the specifications of each lift are different, we are offering our customer individual quotes, tailored made for their requirements
- Our dedicated team will manage the installation of your Levelmaster from delivery to handover
- Our engineers will install your Levelmaster with minimal disruption to your premises
- Typically installation time 3-4 days
- All our lifts comply with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the European product standards (EN-1570-1)
- Once the installation is completed, we test, commission and CE mark your lift
- Twelve-month warranty & servicing included as standard
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year for lifts in constant use
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Supply of genuine spare parts to prolong your lift’s life
- One service provider – able to manage your platform lift, passenger lift, escalator & moving walkway portfolio – whatever the make or model