Equipment Removals & Replacements
Safe removal and replacement of all lifting equipment from all manufacturers – with consideration for our environment
Our removal services are an integral and necessary part of our business. Lift equipment has a life cycle which can often be extended by refurbishment of parts and modernisation of aesthetics but sometimes the most economical solution is complete removal and replacement.
Other reasons for removing and/or replacing equipment may be:
- Change of use for a building
- Total refurbishment that requires a new location for the lifts/escalators
- Reconfiguration of a lift shaft, possibly for higher travel
- Structural changes in a building
- Installation of different lift equipment, not requiring a shaft
Our services include:
- Site surveys
- Stand-alone equipment removal
- Removal and replacement, including supporting building work
- Ecological disposal of all equipment, recycling where possible according to ISO 14001
- Restoring the site in accordance with clients’ instructions
Ensuring safety at all times
We take care in everything we do. The safety of our passengers, our customers and our engineers is our first priority. We will agree a schedule of work that minimises risk and complements the programme of complete works on or around the site. We work to OHSAS 18001 and our systems and procedures have been recognised by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) for eight consecutive years, awarding us a GOLD MEDAL for outstanding health and safety.
Reporting and communication
Once on site we always keep our clients informed of progress regularly. Our extensive experience ably demonstrates that good communication ultimately leads to good outcomes for all.
We are totally focused on winning and delivering projects on time and within budget. We work safely, smartly and fairly. Our customers know they can rely on us to complete the job professionally. We can work collaboratively on a major refurbishment project or take on the role of main contract and co ordinate other suppliers. From our first contact to the delivery of our work we uphold our brand promise to be 'always true to our word'.
To discuss your removals or request a site survey please contact us.