The UK’s best-selling range of service lifts
Often referred to as kitchen lifts, these little service lifts are ideal for a plethora of uses, from food lifts in small catering premises, pubs and restaurants all the way to dumbwaiters in offices and private homes. An invaluable necessity right across the UK – they even feature in many a grand home.
The Stannah Microlift range includes four 50kg & 100kg structure supported models, offering a wide choice of car sizes ‘off the shelf’ – if you’re not sure on the best option for your building, we can arrange a free site survey to discuss your requirements.
Our experience and comprehensive dumbwaiter product range enables us to ensure that you receive the best advice and the perfect product, within your budget and with that special Stannah ingredient – personal service. A lifetime of product support is available to you locally via our national network of lift service engineers. Simply put, we aim to make your life easier with a seamless service from order to installation and beyond.
If you have an existing dumb waiter, we can provide removal or replacement services, ensuring your kitchen, building or home isn’t without an invaluable service lift for long.
From the smallest document or bottle of wine to a heavy trolley or beer barrel, a Microlift makes life easier in homes and workplaces alike.
Our Microlift range at a glance
The popular choice for waist-height loading
Two lift cars in one structure, eliminating cross-contamination
Floor level service for small trolleys
For low headroom applications
|Model (50 & 100kg)||Door types||Speed (m/s)||Travel||Headroom (mm)||Pit requirement (mm)||Power supply||Car entrances|
|Standard||Shutter / Hinged||0.35||12 stops / 30m||2700-3000||N/A||415V three-phase*||Single / Through /Adjacent|
|Double-decker||Shutter / Hinged||3000||350|
|Floor level service||Hinged||1800-2200|
|Bottom drive||Shutter / Hinged||2250||N/A|
* Single-phase power supply is possible, but lifts using this cannot be upgraded in terms their capacity.
Features and benefits
We’ve installed over 20,000 Microlifts with some of the first still going 40 years on – so we can guarantee our customers a reliable product, supported by regular service visits from expert local engineers.
Reducing manual handling hazards
Installing a Stannah Microlift will reduce the risk of injury that comes with manual handling. Whether you are a restaurateur or homeowner, injuries caused by unnecessary manual handling will ultimately cost you money and/or staff.
Quick and easy install
Our Microlifts are structure-supported, quick and easy to install, whilst causing minimal disruption. Installation takes just one to two days on a two-floor lift and our engineers will return for a second visit, which will include the testing, commissioning of the lift and training in its safe operation.
Support every step of the way
From start to finish our dedicated team will be beside you. Once in service your Microlift can be maintained in tip-top condition day in, day out, by our dedicated engineers.
Design & Planning
- Technical data and NBS specifications are available through easy download
- Or why not speak to our design team to ensure the perfect product specification.
- Alternatively arrange a free site survey to ensure your Microlift is the right fit for your building
- Whatever your enquiry type, our expert technical support team will be on hand to guide you through the process.
- Plus twelve-month warranty and servicing is included in all our quotes as standard.
- Our dedicated team will manage the installation of your dumbwaiter, from delivery to handover
- Our engineers will install your Microlift with minimal disruption to your premises, working in hours that suit you
- Installation takes just 1-2 days for a two-floor lift with proven, efficient and safe installation methods
- Returning after completion of builders work to hand over the lift ready for use.
- Our preventive maintenance solutions ensure safe, continuous operation, with options for 24/7, 365 days a year cover when the lift is in constant use.
- Local maintenance service right across the UK, so an engineer is never far away
- Excellent spare parts availability to keep your workhorse running